The Launch Collective Expo EXISTS to support our Exhibitors — not only through its quality presentations, connections, and visibility — but also by providing funding to help one of our Exhibitors have the means to accomplish something that had previously been out of financial reach.
Our team thought: what better way to do this
then to AWARD an Exhibitor at each Expo?
HOW TO ENTER: Become an Exhibitor
All Exhibitors can chose to be entered into the competition by simply checking the “YES” box on the Exhibitor Registration Form.
How It Works: On the day of the Expo, five entries will be draw.
The five chosen exhibitors will then be notified that they will have 10 minutes each to pitch their company, product, service, invention, or idea to the attendees, speakers, and invited guests. The Launch Pad Pitch Competition Winner is determined by highest number of votes registered by Expo attendees.
Who Can Vote: Every attendee will receive one voting ballot with the price of admission. Exhibitors also receive 10 admission tickets and 10 voting ballots.
We encourage you to invite as many folks as you can. Attendees also have an opportunity to earn additional voting ballots based on the number of exhibitor tables they visit.
At the end of the Expo, ballots are counted, the winner is announced by our Premiere Sponsor, and prize money* is awarded.
*The total amount of prize money is determined at each Expo based on sponsorship and a portion of each exhibitor booth sold.
Launch Collective Expo, LLC, will conduct its contests substantially as described in these general contesting rules, and, by participating, each participant agrees as follows:
1. Prize(s): The prize(s) that may be awarded to the eligible winner(s) are not transferable or redeemable/exchangeable for any other prize. All prizes must be redeemed within 30 days of the contest end date unless otherwise stated in the contest’s official rules. Often times prizes are date specific (i.e. Expo dates) and the winner or winners must be available on the dates specified. If a winner cannot be contacted or is disqualified for any reason, the Launch Collective Expo reserves the right to determine an alternate winner or not to award that winner’s prize, in its sole discretion.
2. Eligibility and Limitations: Participants and winner(s) must be U.S. residents. The age limit will vary from contest to contest as determined the Launch Collective Expo Team—please refer to each contest’s official rules. If the contest is open to minors, a parent or guardian of any participant who is a minor must sign a release on behalf of the minor to be eligible to receive a prize, but the Launch Collective Expo reserves the right to refuse to award a prize to or on behalf of any minor. Unless otherwise stated in the official contest rules, only one (1) entry per person. Likewise, only one (1) prize per business will be awarded. Team Members of the Launch Collective Expo and their immediate family members, as well as the Expo’s participating sponsors and speakers, are not eligible to participate and win. The term “immediate family” includes spouses, siblings, parents, children, grandparents, and grandchildren, whether as “in-laws,” or by current or past marriage(s), remarriage(s), adoption, co-habitation or other family extension, and any other persons residing at the same household whether or not related.
3. Communication/Delivery Disclaimer: For all contests, the Launch Collective Expo disclaims all liability for any delays, mis-delivery, loss, or failure in the delivery of any item sent by mail, courier, express, electronic transmission, or other delivery method. The Launch Collective Expo is not responsible for mechanical, technical, electronic, communications, telephone, computer, hardware or software errors, malfunctions or failures of any kind, including: failed, incomplete, garbled or delayed transmission of online entries, traffic congestion on telephone lines, the Internet or at any website or lost or unavailable network connections which may limit an online entrant’s ability to participate in the Contest, and any injury or damage to entrant’s or any other person’s computer related to or resulting from participating in or downloading any information necessary to participate in the Contest. Entry forms in a register-to-win contest are required to be handwritten. Photocopies or mechanical reproductions of entry forms are not permitted.
4. PR, Publicity, Promotion; Use of Personal Information: By participating in any contest, where allowed by law, all participants and winner(s) grant the Launch Collective Expo exclusive permission to use their names, characters, photographs, voices, and likenesses in connection with promotion of this and other contests and waive any claims to royalty, right, or remuneration for such use. By participating in the Contest, where allowed by law, participants agree that the Launch Collective Expo may disclose personal information obtained from participants in the Contest and use such information for marketing and other purposes.
5. Release: By participating in the Contest, each participant and winner waives any and all claims of liability against the Launch Collective Expo, its team members, theLaunch Collective Expo’s sponsors and their respective employees and agents, for any personal injury or loss which may occur from the conduct of, or participation in, the Contest, or from the use of any prize. In order to receive a prize, participants must sign an official waiver form provided by the Launch Collective Expo.
6. Taxes: Any valuation of the prize(s) stated above is based on available information provided to the Launch Collective Expo, and the value of any prize awarded to a winner may be reported for tax purposes as required by law. Each winner is solely responsible for reporting and paying any and all applicable taxes related to the prize(s) and paying any expenses associated with any prize which are not specifically provided for in the official rules. Each winner must provide the Launch Collective Expo with valid identification and a valid taxpayer identification number or social security number before any prize will be awarded. Any person winning over $600 in prizes from the Launch Collective Expo will receive an IRS form 1099 at the end of the calendar year and a copy of such form will be filed with the IRS.
7. Conduct, Judging, and Decisions: By participating in the Contest, participants agree to be bound by the decisions of Launch Collective Expo Team and personnel. Persons who violate any rule, gain unfair advantage in participating in the Contest, or obtain winner status using fraudulent means will be disqualified. Unsportsmanlike, disruptive, annoying, harassing, or threatening behavior is prohibited. The Launch Collective Expo will interpret these rules and resolve any disputes, conflicting claims or ambiguities concerning the rules or the Contest and the Launch Collective Expo’s decisions concerning such disputes shall be final. If the conduct or outcome of the Contest is affected by human error, any mechanical malfunctions or failures of any kind, intentional interference or any event beyond the control of the Launch Collective Expo, the Launch Collective Expo reserves the right to terminate this Contest, or make such other decisions regarding the outcome as the Launch Collective Expo deems appropriate. All decisions will be made by the Launch Collective Expo and are final. The Launch Collective Expo may waive any of these rules in its sole discretion.
8. Miscellaneous: Void where prohibited. Odds of winning depend upon the number of participants. Each winner must submit proof of eligibility and sign the Launch Collective Expo’s release form to claim the prize. The Launch Collective Expo may substitute prizes, amend the rules or discontinue the Contest at any time. The Launch Collective Expo disclaims any responsibility to notify participants of any aspect related to the conduct of the Contest. For a copy of the rules, or where required by law, a list of winners, visit the Launch Collective Expo’s website. All entries become the property of the Launch Collective Expo and will not be returned.
9. Law Compliance: The conduct of the Contest is governed by the applicable laws of the United States of America, which take precedence over any rule to the contrary herein. The Launch Collective Expo shall follow the applicable laws for conducting contests, including notice to the state attorney general or consumer affairs office, posting of a prize bond, furnishing lists of winners, providing specific written information about the Contest, etc. as required by local and state law.